PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 12th May 2010, 23:08
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A change of heart?

Posted by markymark on 1st February 2010
I have voted yes, as I would really rather see the company go bust then work under those terms and conditions. I am 33% and am very fortunate to have another business.
Before you all go mad, I have worked for the company for 22 years, and this is the worst it has got, I really dont care anymore.
I will not tolerate being bullied by a bunch of pen pushers who know nothing about the airline.
Bring on the strike - what to wear on the picket line, what to wear !!

Posted by markymark on 2nd Feruary 2010
No, I am not trying to wind anybody up - it is fact. Why should I have to change my terms and conditions - the company is still making money, and as I said, I would rather it go bust, then work for an easyjet type lifestyle.
As a PSR with BA, I am extremely worried about my job. I am no longer a union member -

BA pay my wages, NOT bassa. What on earth is a 3 week strike going to achieve ? I am so fed up with the whole thing. Dont know what else to say really.
Sorry, but I am tears now - I DONT want to lose my job.
Simple answer, put on your uniform and come to work like the rest of us did in the last strikes and the forthcoming strikes.