PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANO distance from people/objects?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2010, 18:12
Ryan5252

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The CAA have issued formal written guidance on the subject. I suggest you read it before suggesting people may be chancing anything.
As you have quoted me I take it that your quip is intended for me? Allow me please Sir Bose to ramble;

My remark was clearly jesting and I suggest you mind your own as I did not challenge youto 'chance' it. I will clarify again for you so as not to be misunderstood (you appear to have a problem of properly understanding) It was suggested that the CAA are unlikely to prosecute if an innocent breach were to occur and that common sense should prevail. I, however would not like to take this risk and this was the point of original post.

I would also like to know on what basis you can indirectly say I have not read the formal written guidance?

I am amazed that two pages of twisting legislation has evolved from a subject which is relatively black and white. Don't fly within 500' of anything you likely to damage, break, destroy, distress or kill unless you are taking off or landing or an emergency situation occurs beyond your control whereby to not infringe the rule would put life or property at risk. Simples!