PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2010, 11:45
SASless

Received 521 Likes on 217 Posts
Musket Lad....I reckon you have your Green ATPL, Work Permit, and Brown Drivers License all dusted off in anticiptation of returning to Paradise where you can once again forge that special bond between Man, Machine, and the Claggy Skies of the Niger Delta?

Knowing how "In" you are with the Shadow Management and all.....have access to Boxcar loads of hair dye for dashing your Uncle and a penchant for wearing pointy toes ....shall we see you climbing the greasy pole of management in the new era of Toppest Aviation coming to the old Bristow private reserve?

Why you might find yourself a wife at the Container Bar and seek a Chiefdom in the local Political system....and be set for life. Why with your background in computer security you might even open up a Consultancy for NNPC's financial department and work strictly off commission of funds safely transferred without showing on the books anywhere!

What say you Squire?

Chuks dear boy....new opportunities abound for you too old bean! Now that you have found the Holy Grail in the form of a real live JAA license....why you should be golden. Perhaps you and Musket can form a syndicate and act as the base of knowledge the new bunch shall be seeking as they form up this Toppest operation extant. We shall watch for developments as you keep us posted in your maneuvering for greatness once again. Who knows....perhaps there is some real estate to be had for a good price now that Bristow shall be trimming their Staff like a Tree in Autumn. Least ways the Croc and Night Fighters at your second favorite haunt would be on a better diet. Alas, your first choice, that German fellow's presence shall probably have fallen victim to the changes. It is an ill wind that does no good in that regard I guess. But....you can persevere despite that I reckon.