PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th May 2010, 11:34
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. money
2. world class airline
3. flying some big guns
1 = OK the money is not to bad, but then again it depends on where your coming from. At least it's consistently on time.

2 = World Class Airline from a passenger stand point, Yes I do agree.. other than that.. I have been much better treated in lesser class airlines.

3 = flying big guns ?? other than western educated people most will not know what the h3ll your on about.. you want to fly fighter jets ??
I learned one thing for sure.. bigger is not better (with regards to airliners). It would be so nice to have a narrow body job in a good country with decent pay.. but then again, there is probably a million other people in that queue already. This widebody, Ultra Long Haul flying is not allot of fun.

zerozerouan

in QR it seems to be that if you do any stupid/unconsciuos/human mistake you may end up being kicked out
Not to far from the truth (in some cases)... The B777 fleet has not really seen that light of day yet.. but it's coming.. dont be fooled, just look around at the other fleets and consider it lucky that it has not yet consumed this fleet .... ye
t

Poisoned by Compromise
Krunch