PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Helo Crash Video
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2002, 17:12
SASless

Received 519 Likes on 217 Posts
Nick,

I looked at all things listed there at least three times...found the other things to be informative, useful, and very well presented but the quality of the picture of the crash thing wasn't up to that of the others.....could it be the helicopter thing was done by amateurs or something. The subject matter of the other training films was definitely more stimulating and not as boring as the crash thing. Certainly more action to the others...the vertical hold mode on the SeaKing was much better than some of the other films...jerky at times on the others.

Now this does beg the question......was this a mistake ...(don't dare use the English vesion of that)...or I too will be banished to cyber purgatory by the moderator!

I don't think we want the answer to how you mangaged to find this site? I sure hope it wasn't a Sikorsky computer you were using while you surfed around looking for it....or else you too might get to discover the thrill of flogging 30,000 hour non-air conditioned 212's around very hot regions of the world in order to pay the mortgage!

But then.....you are a Cobra Pilot.....