PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 11th May 2010, 17:23
Beagle9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With regard to the Radio 5 Live interview with Duncan Holley, I thought he came across as totally balanced and very professional. When the 'crew member' spoke and said she belonged to PCCC I' like Duncan and many others' straight awat smelt a setup by BA...in fact could even smell the Latte as she spoke
Juan

I can absolutely assure you that you are completely wrong in your assumtion. I know the person from PCCC personally, and she is definitely not a management plant, or part of a set up by BA, just someone who is passionately concerned about where BASSA has taken us, and wants a change of tack.

That she, and her fellow founding members of PCCC can't go public, is purely down to the fact that they have to work with all crew day to day, and know that it's likely their life will be made hell, and their job made all but impossible by making themselves known at this time.

I know you probably won't believe me, and you'll assume I'm just some management plant too; there's nothing I can say here that can prove anything to you, but a persistent belief in BASSA's scaremongering and conspiracy theorising is why we're here in this mess and I just hope that in the passage of time this will become clear to all but the most blinkered of BASSA's loyal footsoldiers.