PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2010, 15:19
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You didn't even know the statement in the airspace table existed, did you?
Bloggs,
Any attempt at subtlety is entirely lost on you, isn't it! Go re-read my original post.

I love it, you criticize me, because I didn't bring your lack of knowledge of radio requirements in E, to your attention sooner. Priceless.

I have long since lost count of the hours and days at such as the CASA Operations Procedures Sub-Committee, Airspace 2000, NAS and similar bodies over the last almost 20 years, many years on union tec. committees before that. You should read some of my public papers on the carriage and use of radio. I am happy to say that most of my views are reflected in the 3 June amendments. It didn't just "happen".

But we have never had any positive contribution from you, have we?

Lots of demands, lots of negatives, generally along the lines of your last post here, in my opinion all of which can be summarized as: "Everybody else can get stuffed, I get my way, and nobody gets in my way"

Remember a letter about the problems of seeing other aircraft when "somebody" (you, by any chance?) was doing 250kt in the circuit, therefor everybody else had to clear off, because to slow up and fit in was going to cost 2 minutes, and time was money.

Proposals for something called "commercial airspace" in G, with all but "RPT" to be excluded, remember that one?

Actually, there is a rather good book by a long time MacRobertson-Miller Captain, you might even have known him, who deals rather well with the kinds of attitudes that, in my opinion, you and all too many other present generation Australian domestic pilots display, to those they regard as their inferiors.

Maybe that's why I enjoy flying in US, CA, NZ or UK so much, I never hear on the radio what I hear in Australia, including the consequences, all to often. And by the way, it's not just me, have a good look at the PCH and Ambidjii raw data on radio usage and problems.

Tootle pip!!