PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue - A Call Beyond Duty!
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2010, 15:03
Odd Man Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin Blue - A Call Beyond Duty!

I would like to say well done to the three Virgin Pilots for trying to save a man’s life on Monday night about 10.30p.m. outside the Virgin Terminal in Sydney and near the carpark. At least I think they were Pilot’s. There were two near the man on the ground in Virgin uniforms, the one given CPR had three stripes and the man next to him on the phone had four. The lady standing near had four stripes too. It looked like the man had died to me, or he must have been pretty close to it, but these guys and girl weren’t giving up. Then the police ran over and helped them. I didn’t stay, but kept walking as the matter seemed under control. It really annoyed me seeing all these people standing around watching.

I was a passenger who had arrived back in Sydney after a business trip going to the car park. I was told about this web site by a friend. So, please don’t shoot the messenger if I have put it in the wrong place! If you guys/girl read this – WELL DONE. Otherwise could any of you Virgin people tell them they deserve a bloody medal and must have generated excellent publicity for their employer.