PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 11th May 2010, 14:38
Bridchen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't read it, I was read it by my father, who thought it would be hilarious if it wasn't meant seriously. Well, who knows? It really isn't important, but it doesn't help.

A LOT of people are appalled by the behaviour and underhandedness of our union officials and reps. And the disgraceful way they've witheld information from us about deals and offers. These being touted way too late, and days after originally being presented. One in particular I only became aware of last night on this thread.

Sadly for all crew, we should be able to rely on these people if there really is an industrial injustice done. This is not the case here. And we are left with nobody if we ever do need our corner to be fought. And sooner or later, that will happen. It always does. BALPA has had its own issues with the company in the past too.

Looks like we're up the creek without a paddle, and all because of an unnecessary power struggle.