PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Age 60 Limit To End
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2010, 05:32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The law in this country has changed. Air Canada pilots think it doesn't apply to them and that our collective agreement supercedes Canadian law. They are dead wrong.
Left Eng - you're not talking about the same agreement you benefited from all these years from are you?

Well guess what... Everyone's career is being stagnated by all the cuts YOU voted in. Oh yeah tell me again how it wasn't you who voted YES to all those concessions. It was always the other guy who gave away our contract and our profession.
L in S - You have no idea how I voted. I am not anymore impressed with the degradation of our profession than you are. I agree that when the next round of negots begin we need to take a firmer stance and regain some of those items lost such as full credit DHs and training for example.
I digress slightly, what is important to me is that when I choose to retire at 60 (feel free to retire at 70 or even 80 if you like!) any annuity I would be entitled to will not degraded as a result of the fallout from the tribunal/appeals court decisions.