View Single Post
Old 10th May 2010, 23:00
lola81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
travel info

thanks guys for all your support!

here is the run down :

read the email first thing this morning. it was clear on some things :

all the seats on any of their partner airlines leaving trinidad are ALL BOOKED! ie continental, until mid june or worse

they asked me to book a flight on some other airline to get out of Trinidad and in my first OR second pay i will be reimburse.

all person leaving Trinidad will be going through this if their DOJ is before mid june.

they are saying that it is a choice on my part if i want to keep my DOJ. if i can't do it they will push my DOJ to the end of june or so.

The way i feel about things:

i went through so much to do everything on my end to make my DOJ.
i ran around like a chicken with its head cut off to have all my medicals done within one week, putting up with doctors from hell . pulled money from the heavens to pay for all of it! took the inquisition from my HR department to get the letter of acceptance of resignation ( what is this for , why do you need this ).Mentally prepared to say good bye to my family in two weeks.
so ......

i'll be darned if no flights on continental airlines is going to stop me now!

i found a seat on Caribbean airlines for the 24th and email Emirates about it as they told me just get the info to them and they will tell me when to buy the ticket.
just waiting for the word to pay of it as yet again i pulled the money from the heavens today. God is able to supply all needs!

Last edited by lola81; 12th May 2010 at 17:16.