PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th May 2010, 18:14
Idle_Al_Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil EK Job!!

Habbibiii....

YES!! come to my beautiful country!!

Do not listen to all these Lazy Pilots.... they are just complain about nothings!

Is BEAUTIFUL place, with nice friendly courteous peoples... good weathers all of year for the Skiing's, Fishing's, Sailing's and the Phorewheeldriving's too... Your Wives and all your Girlfriends and all their Family will enjoy it! There is many many things to do for them all.... so many Shopping's Mall, Hotels, Sauna's and plenty of good roads and parkings too!

You will get a VERY good Contracts with plenty of Holiday with nice Accommodations, with very good salaries, excellent Bonus!, a nice allowances and the Taxes are all for free!

Also you can fly the nice shiny Airplane all of the nights.... and have one day off all of the months to take your Family skiing at the Mall!...Habbibii...It is a PARADISE!

Also we all have a very, very good Managers at E.K..... ....they work very hard to make for the cheaper Airline and to make the Pilot work more harder!.. for the less!! ..for better of my wonderful Country debt reduction and to keep all Locals in good Job!........ Only last week I was at Capt American's Villa for fairwell Party to ED... ...Every one was there..... TCAS, T.C., Maurie...even E.G.T. was there (and he write his first F.C.I.!!) - but no Lazy Pilot was there!!... ED was so shocked! He a very fine experience Management Guy, and very good to all Pilots, with many many GOOD changes to Contract. He has many many hours long haul Pilot...his Englishes was nice, he write many, many F.C.I's, F.C.N's and Emails... We miss him soooo.... much already on 9th Floor,... especially after Gym Class in Sauna.......

So come...tell all your Pilot Friends not to be Lazy Pilots and come to work for me!! You will be treated like a KING!!!

Habbibiii....You will love it here!!

Last edited by Idle_Al_Retard; 12th May 2010 at 10:46. Reason: more englishes spelings