PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frohnsdorff Runs Amok (merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2002, 18:39
Fuzzy112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stampe

Frankly you'd have to be a complete loony to take on the new position given the method by which CD was removed. There is no job security there whether he/she does a good job or not. I would say to anyone who might be thinking about applying to think again, also remember that you will be asked to carry the can for all the CC's who are not able to take responsibility for their own actions.

I spoke to someone recently who had the chance to speak to JF at some length about what was going on. It made him even more certain that he would vote for CD ! He had no future plan or vision for the organisation. Airrage, apart from telling me to refer to JF's manifesto which decorated my bin at the time, perhaps you could tell me why he has not been able to remain GS until a new one has been found.

As I said before, I truly hope that the BA pilots will play the suicide card and go for strike action. As airrage says 'AMEN BROTHER !' Come on guys you know it makes sense, get that massive pay claim in that we have all been waiting for and watch your employer crumble. All the rest of us will benefit from your demise so give it a go, you know it makes sense.

Regards

Fuzzy

PS Remember that many people post on this board to solicit a response. Airrage is more that able to fulfill these needs.