PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frohnsdorff Runs Amok (merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2002, 20:08
beaver eager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I'm generally a moderate sort of geezer... and certainly not prone to posting for the sake of eliciting a response (although if you don't want a response... Why post? It's called DEBATE).

However, I entirely agree with airrage's views on this whole matter... Not least of which the imminent reversal in the decline of our industry's terms and conditions.

airrage may be verbose on occasion (I'm sure even he'd admit to that) but I don't believe he posts just to elicit reaction (at least in the sense you mean) from others. He believes in his point of view with a passion and puts his money where his mouth is - to the point of giving up his anonymity in the BA forum.

How many others can claim that?

And JF was prevented from taking up the post by BA refusing to allow him to retain his existing postition if he accepted the GS job. It really isn't an issue though... He achieved nothing more or less that he set out to... Simply to unseat the incumbent.

Time to spit out the sour grapes folks. We are where we are now... Let's just move forwards, eh?

Last edited by beaver eager; 18th Jul 2002 at 20:14.