PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2010 Jersey International Air Rally
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2010, 15:27
Flying Boat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Rally Update

Hello Everyone,

I have a quick update for you.

There are only 18 days left until the rally, I hope you are all ready for the competitions.

Make sure your batteries are new in your digital stopwatches, make sure you have pens with ink in them, make sure your pencils are sharp, make sure you have your 2010 French NW France map, make sure you have a protractor, make sure you have a ruler and make sure you have a whizz wheel (in other words, go back to your student days and pull out the PPL starter pack you received when you first started your PPL course).

There is still time to enter, we will accept your entry up to 26th May, however if you leave it this late, we cannot guarantee the hotel accommodation will be in the Pomme d’Or.

Don’t forget we have the 2 packages, the full one with the accommodation and the basic, covering the rally competitions and key meals (with the basic package, you must arrange your own accommodation).
Please read all the previous postings for further information and visit the club’s website: Jersey Aero Club - Home

We have an NPPL entrant; we would love to welcome many more.
If you enter as an NPPL, we will be able to allocate you an arrival time at La Roque (SE Corner of Jersey) and you will also be able to enter the Safety & Airmanship competition.
Unfortunately the 3 competitions in Lessay (France) and the aerial treasure hunt, will not be possible.

The programme is posted on the Aero Club’s website for those who want to possibly come, but still not signed up.
Jersey Aero Club - 2010 Programme

Don’t forget some Euros and more importantly, don’t forget your passports!

If you need more information, read my previous posts, most information is there; otherwise ask me either on this forum or PM.

FB