PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISM evac!
Thread: ISM evac!
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2010, 13:08
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flap10

Yes I did. I suggest you re-read the references. They are all Door Primary duties with the exception of (B) a,b & c which are Door Assist. I also saw the photos of the ISM at the bottom of a slide quite obviously taken by one of the pax at the end of the emergency evacuation. Can you therefore tell me where she hasn’t complied with the “Door Primary” evacuation duties below?

9.8 Recommended crew actions
A. Door primary

h. As the flow of passengers to your door decreases, quickly check around to determine if you should call passengers from an overcrowded exit to your exit. When making this decision, consider the time it takes to get their attention, and move to your exit. If there are no problems at the other exits and your area is clear, evacuate yourself taking any necessary equipment (see point n).

i. Once on the ground, assist passengers to a secure and protected area away from the aircraft and any fuel spillage. Render whatever aid necessary.

3. LAND EVACUATION DUTIES CABIN CREW
3.1 Door Primary Duties

G. Check area - Evacuate

Quickly walk around your area to look for injured, unconscious, incapacitated passengers or crew. Pay particular attention to the toilets and the space between seat rows. On completion, evacuate. After evacuation, assist and control passengers by gathering them together. Move passengers away from the wreckage as far as practicable. It may be necessary to render first aid and reassure passengers before help arrives. Passengers may wish to re-enter the aircraft for their belongings; they must be stopped.