PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 9th May 2010, 09:15
flyingsoldier1993

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juan, I wish you well!
And if continued striking is what you perceive as the right thing to do I will not stand in your way.
On the other hand you can not blame the majority of crew who have seen sense and are coming to work!
(and yes, over 60% is the majority, even though you still like to delude yourself with propaganda stating otherwise)
And perhaps you can't blame BA for taking decisive measures against people who seem so selfishly hell bend on getting their own way at ANY price.
Past negotiation attempts have proven that BA could hand us a blank cheque and BASSA would still find loopholes in it.
I worked during both strikes, I worked on 747's with full service and no VCC's. I saw CRC full at 7.30 in the morning, only to see a BASSA SMS that same evening claiming only 26 people had reported for work
However I doubt very much BA will let you continue much longer with this selfish path of destruction.
Something that BASSA and CC89 seem so very intend on.
I know, you are not in BASSA, so it's CC89 then.
Even though their members used be known as the less hardline and more intelligent.
Time seems to change everything.