PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian RT
Thread: Canadian RT
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2010, 07:23
AviatorVette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Shanx, thanks a lot for the valuable information... It is now embedded in my brain .

Speedbird, I am not trying to avoid the RT exam. Well I have been having a lot of trouble with the WPC people ever since I landed in december from USA, they have rejected my application once, the second exam was approved and they gave me a date for the RT exam in Delhi on the same day as my Composite paper in chennai. They refused to change the RT exam date to another day, Finally after using some "influence". I managed to get the date changed to May 3rd, after receiving telephonic confirmation by Mr.VJ christopher. He had asked me to report to the exam center at 9 AM.

On May 3rd, they refused to let me appear for the RT exam claiming that there was no letter from VJ.They made me run around all day making phone calls, waiting in the heat outside for the chief examiner..Who finally arrived at midnoon. Chief examiner kept trying to avoid me, finally he met me and said that I could not give the exam. I managed to get him to talk to VJ on the phone and he faxed over the letter.Basically I was there from 8:30 am to 6 PM waiting for my turn without food, at 17:55 pm after every one was done with their exam, they called me in and messed with my head, couldnt understand a word the Examiner was saying, so I couldnt read back... They failed me on my RT attempt after so much torture..What I dont understand is, why would they ask me to report at 9 AM and then make appear last? I am applying for the Chennai attempt next month, I will work hard for it, If I dont pass it, I am going to Canada. I cannot deal with the corrupt sadistic people who treat us like dirt.