PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sama threads combined
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2010, 03:56
Malcontento'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Please Join - I Need My Annual Leave

Hello, please join Sama now so I can take my annual leave. I have had it planned for some six months now and was just told that I now cannot go. I am sure that my family will understand and be happy to stay here for several more months without a break. A total of two captains can take their vacations over the the next two months. I promise that you are going to love it here!

"Dear All Crew members
As you all know the continuous resignations we received suddenly those days specially FOs is very high and we are to the minimums requirements to cover the operation rosters so from this view i apologize for any inconvenience to this matter & to announce that all vacation to FOs will be cancel for month of JUN & JUL 2010 and if there is any possibility for any open Slot will be control by the seniority. Strongly appreciated yours understand the situation we facing and to keep our aircraft rolling and flying to serve our customers and all of you are part of the SAMA organization and without yours support we cannot move forward so we need yours support especially In the coming summers, we have new class will start Very soon will give us relief. For the captain position will planning to give vacation for two position in month of JUN & JUL 2010 . This is base on the present situation if any change came the plan will be change as well. Thanks for yours understand & support .

Abdulkader H Alsowayigh
Chief Pilot SAMA Airline
mo+966564088114
of+96612034405
[email protected]"

I wonder what the reason could be why every single person who has the skills to find a job elsewhere is leaving this company with immediate effect... Exodus, movement of the pilots. Oh Yeah

Last edited by Malcontento'; 7th May 2010 at 05:19. Reason: Post was showing font codes