PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why only few pilots join Vietnam now?
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 23:29
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're right - a final comment as this thread has been over run too much....

By your "research" principles a volcano in Iceland started the world only a few weeks ago. After all, heaven help anything of depth get in the way of a misguided agenda to prove the world is flat. Also by your logic, I am presently working in HK, I am also working in the Middle East, while having a part time job in Australia AND still work in India despite so much of my time being in the US. As I have posted on these forums very recently as well!

To save you the effort, I resigned from AI (off an RAL contract) long ago. I was a TRE on the 777 and resigned due the systemic corruption and standards they tried to force me to bow down to. (You didn't bother to dig that far did you? Flat earth theory....) Hell, even if you read my posts above you would have noted that I "once met most of them [the AI expat FO's]". I knew of the 9W pilot due working with him there for a brief time. Stop me when the logic kicks in.....

So, because I no longer work there I contacted a colleague who does to gain some perspective on your comments. Unlike you I sort clarification before posting. (You must be one difficult guy to teach in a ground school! )

But don't worry, I'm typing this slowly for you.

Also, as stated, I do not work in that part of the world, ie not for VAC. (I don't seem to be able to spread myself that thin owing to the other jobs you may believe I must have by your definition, as above). So, an FO at VAC... Hmmmm? Regain 25-30 years of my life (nice), back on an FO's salary and get to fly with the likes of you? My integrity can't be sold for a fountain of youth and the price to pay for it (ie working with you).

You'll find I have posted many similar frustrating comments about cheap cowards spreading lies and ignorance via this forum. You want your ego untested and hope for your nasty & conceited opinions to go unfounded at the expense of others. That is my eyes is the mark of a slanderous coward.

And it is because of guys like you that I believe pilots seeking a contract at VAC may wish to consider the (expat) company they could be involved with. I only hope you are the exception.

So, I'll state it again for those of your calibre: This forum is NOT a place to slander your fellow colleagues.

Good luck with that conscience of yours.

Apologies to the person who started this thread for diverging but to allow spineless cowards to put down their colleagues based on idle gossip is wrong. I'll leave it there.