PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 18:02
Random Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liverpool is the third biggest airport, in terms of international passenger totals, outside of London in the UK behind MAN and BHX.
So you are ignoring all the London Airports and other airport across the United Kingdom which have more passengers in total, just a higher percentage of domestic passengers, such as Glasgow and Edinburgh... what is the point on this?

Every airport in the United Kingdom could have a claim to being a major airport if you chose to ignore other airports existence... Cardiff Airport is the biggest airport in the United Kingdom outside England, Scotland and NI....

Inverness Airport is the biggest airport in the United Kingdom excluding all airports further south.

I said "I dont consider" meaning it is my personal opinion....and I work there. And I hate this, "3rd busiest UK airport outside London" Why not include the london airports and say it is the 7th busiest UK airport?

And if you also look i mention other airports such as Bristol and Newcastle.

Like I say, just an opinion.
I would say you opinion is right!

You cant simply say "we wont count London airports, and Glasgow and Edinburgh dont matter because they have less international passengers".

As far as I'm aware, Liverpool is the 10th busiest airport in the United Kingdom.