PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 10:26
rachface

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi I have just been reading through this thread and others about viking airlines and kinda wishing i didnt haha.

Firstly, could somebody find out what plane viking would be using on the 6th september from newcastle to corfu, flight VIK3013.

Me and my friend are due to fly then by viking airlines, and it is her first time flying, and is, naturally, abit nerveous. i have flown many times but always with my parents, never on my own with a friend.
I booked the holiday and then researched the airline and got abit worried..
I then asked my dad, who works in newcastle airport, about viking and he said they have had many problems with viking regarding not flying the luggage with the passengers, he said Newcastle airport had even considered banning Viking airlines from flying to and from there.
He did say that this was a little while ago and that they may of changed because the airport gave them a huge telling off.
We arrive in corfu in the evening, and have a transfer to catch, obviously with a new flyer and me being abroad for my first time with a friend, its pretty worrying to read about all these things that have gone wrong..
has anyone, recently, had any problems with baggage etc?