PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 5th May 2010, 08:12
dave3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very Sad Day

This is my first post on this forum but having read other forums and the news that has come to light today from the pilots postings re crew and meetings with WW I am ashamed to wear my uniform.
I have worked withcrew and pilots for the past 29 years. I had the upmost repect for them and even workedand trained the junior jets.. to see what this dispute has turned people into is beyond belief..
I feel I have lost such an important part of my life and crew and pilot relationships are now at an all time low. What ever your beliefs we should all have respect for it. I feel you should not interfere with another mans fight and stay within the realms of your own contract and own union.
This said I have no idea how relationships will mend after what I have just read and I am very saddened that my working life has come to this. We all spend a long time from home and I used to love my trips with crew and pilots alike.. the trust has now gone.