PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 18:34
The African Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see no benefit of streaming money out of the company to those arrogant CTC Tw*s when it could be kept inhouse, employing motivated, talented people on permanent contracts.
Amazing. Genuinely sorry to hear that you think that about us. Would love to know what we might have done to give you that impression? For the benefit of everybody we fly with for the rest of our careers, that is?

Motivated we are (in spite of what's happened since we signed up), talented.. well, that's up to or future colleagues to decide. Are we really so different, Flyit Pointit Sortit?

Nevertheless, as NSF has said in the past, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and to be free to express it in a way which does not cause harm or threat of harm to others. That includes you, Flyit Pointit Sortit, so by all means, call us Arrogant Tw**s. I hope it makes you feel better.

My impression is that NSF has considerably more experience of working in easyJet than most of us here. Even as an ex-engineer, I find his comments to be unbiased and rich in factual material - something a bit lacking on these threads of late.

Edited for clarification

Last edited by The African Dude; 4th May 2010 at 20:54.