PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why only few pilots join Vietnam now?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 16:32
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mach .84,

Fair call & edited as a result. Apologies. Blindly mentioning issues passed on to me by a 3rd party isn't right. I'm not of that part of that world, but been around long enough to know enough about it through numerous contracts and beers around the world.

BUT, that doesn't make a cowards denigrating words about those colleagues he flies with any better. Scum in my eyes.

I'm not a part of aviation in Vietnam but despise all pilots backstabbing each other. This guy "PROBUSMC" is less than spineless......

But sorry Mach .84, you're wrong. Have you EVER face to face asked one of these guys the truth? BUT!! Never let the TRUTH get in the way of pilot egos! Or are you relying on incestuous rumor to support an idea? The FOUR from AI? I was told one was ex ANZ (on L.W.P.) and from Jet Airways? Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems to have already blown A LOT of credibility out of this B.S.

As for the ways and means of them being dismissed, I have no idea but will never rely on PPRuNe for an ounce of truth!

When it comes to a person's professional integrity be armed with FACTS. DO NOT use this cheap forum as a means to denigrate your colleagues.

By the looks of it VAC is not expat friendly when this is the quality of expat charactor at the airline.

Pilots: worse than housewives b!tching to put each other down by backstabbing and gossip.

And integrity: something your father may have mentioned once but lost in the race to the bottom.