PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 14:02
nav3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir Peter's manifesto !! ......He's lost the plot !!

Well I just heard in the Oak at lunchtime that air / ground will start shortly to be followed by ATC in few months. The BAD news is that the new charges have also been apparently announced and generally it will be a SEP £25 and £35 Twins per landing !! NAV fees will be ON TOP Of that !!I presume these will all be + Vat ?

You will have to have an annual car park permit (£150-£200) to use ANY of the car parks otherwise a PAY and display will be in force with clampers acting on North, South and West car parks and you will need a card (which you naturally will have to pay for) to open the barriers to the car parks. (Should get hold of the Oak quickly to reserve a parking space - free with "two for a tenner menu")?!

Hangarage £30 per night!and parking FOC for 2 hours and then £15 for 24hrs.

Guy said opening hours 8am-6pm or 8pm if traffic needs allow.NO operations out of hours unless you pay £400 YES FOUR HUNDERD QUID !!

Anybody want the phone number for Wellesbourne,Sywell or Leicester........the mans lost the plot before before he starts. This will completely drive away the GA community AND any clubs left here or intending to stay there I am sure.As for cargo flights, those opening times are really helpful...........NOT