PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 10:51
orangoat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahilollevas

Well, that was a relevant reply. Spot on, and right to the point. Lemony, you said mental agility is tested in s2. So the cubes and the diagramming that you have about half minute for each what is it if not mental agility? Did you plan, act, test, evaluate and confirm? S1 is the definition of mental agility the utter definition otherwise it would have no time restriction or time allowance would have been doubled. Did you know that your I.Q. is varies during the day? Did you know that if you test it at tomorrow and 6am it would be different that the day after tomorrow at 7am? I.Q. builts up through mental agility practices and therefore pointers than those ahilollevas for that stage was a huge help. I also saw your post about the arrows, but it wasn't as clear as ahilollevas description.

As I also clearly stated, some may think you dont need preparation for s2, some think you do. I am not here to argue about that, I am navigating this forum to find direct and solid answers that will assist me. If we all get to be atc we might hang around at our brakes and discuss that for once again. But right about now, arguements of such is less than helpful.