PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why only few pilots join Vietnam now?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 10:48
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PROBUSMC:

I emailed an expat Capt at AI about your claim of the AI FO's because a few years ago I met most of them. He says you're facts are WRONG. He said (as he understands it) that one was let go but others are there at VAC, respected and doing well.

Is this true, or are you just a conceited WANABEE hero racing this industry to the bottom, ie your level? Or, are you a kiss ass trying to cementing a place at VAC like others are who have?

You come across therefore as a lying fool spreading gossip and B.S. Yep, this is a rumour forum, but NOT a place to slander your fellow pilots[/B]. This is a world wide forum. There are another 5 or 6 AI former FO's at Qatar doing very well. They rised above the misery they were in due to their experience and integrity it seems. Now ar$eholes like you seek to slander them.

There are enough ignorant fools in the world who can't wait to slander others to make themselves feel more important. Looks like we've found another.

After all, I wonder what your FO's (or Capts) would say about you? You're a coward. A fool and whats more a liar. You hide behind anonymity on a worldwide forum to spread lies. Have you a spine at all?

Those AI FO's at VAC deserve your support just for being there as a colleague. You prefer to rely on lies and bring them down despite never meeting them, flying with them (if you are a Capt?) or checking your FACTS first. What a great guy you must be to fly with!

So, back to the thread:
Why only a few pilots are joining VAC now? It appears because there are expats like YOU at VAC that would deter any pilot from wanting to share a cockpit let alone could trust over a beer after landing.

Last edited by TopTup; 4th May 2010 at 16:13.