PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK bond
Thread: EK bond
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 06:12
sheikmyarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bymonek..ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!

My friend

Don't listen to this prick Bymonek, he has lost the sense of reality.
Everything in EK is designed to make it as difficult as possible to leave once you made the mistake of your life. Basically it is an extremely well planned fraud.
Training is non existent and they should feel ashamed of bonding people ( and for other dozens of reasons... ). They give you a book and then ask you to answer their (silly) questions. The bond is what mainly keeps the people there for the first three years. Nevertheless people regurlarly leave even before cause some ( normally the clever ones) get the feeling they will become like Bymonek if they stay. Everything is cheap in Dubai my friend...**** covered with very thin layer of gold ( fake) .Starting with the uniform ( horrible quality and tailoring... and the hat is just a joke!!! ) ending trough quality of life ( that I would summarize with "heat, sweat, pollution and ****" ). Accomodation is a joke if not a drama sometimes and I know people that left the company cause they where involved in incredible issues with that departement..story that you would not believe! You will hate the patronizing attitude of your incompetent "managers" and the feeling of being treated like a kid in the classroom ( wow!!! what a bonus having classrooms!!! ) . Don't be fooled by the shiny jets... you will spend to much time on them and get tired and bored...and ask your self the following questions " Who ever if not loosers, pricks and incompetent people would join this overheated circus? " Not you my friend..not you!!