PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Off to University for 3 years. Should I get my PPL?
Old 3rd May 2010, 18:06
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm, okey I think you have missunderstod me. I am not saying that I can fly the 747 or be an astronaout. I am saying that if I have good grades in the A-levels, have no difficulty with PPL, Physics etc, and Iīve passed apptitude tests for flight schools and the military, I think I can invest my mone in pilot training. Do you think that I should become an astronaut, Politician and Chief Doctor before I start thinking of aviation. The fact is that nobody can know for sure wether he will be sucessfull in a certain careerpath but with the A-levels and everything mentione above, I can see wich subjects I am better in and choose a career accordingly. Combined with my interest and motivation, I think I can be sucesfull in the ATPL etc, like many other. I am not saying that I can fly through it, I will have to work hard like everybody else. I am not going to sit at home for the rest of my life just because I have no experience and I canīt tell for sure how it will look in the end of university etc. No one can!

And thanks for the info Whirlygig, I will consider the options!