PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2010, 17:35
ahilollevas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage 3 in Bournemouth

Hi Everybody !

I've just "discovered" this forum and I have to say it's great.

I have gone through the NATS selection process and I have already passed Stage 1 and 2. I have been invited to the Stage 3 and I'm attending it next week in Bournemouth, the 12th.

So, if anyone else goes there the same day we may change some opinions here before we face the team exercise . I think it would be a good idea to know a bit each other.

Well, I haven't got much time for reading the whole threads, but, for those that are preparing for the Stage 1 and 2, I was recommended a software pretty good. You can find information in SkyTest® - Trainingssoftware für: DLR-Test (Lufthansa, AUA, DFS), Swiss, Air Berlin, FEAST (Eurocontrol), Austro Control, Skyguide

You can practice a lot of things that are very similar to what you are going to find there, specially on the Stage 2. Some of them differs in the way you "play" but it can help you to train some of the skills they want you to have (collission avoidance, relative direction, strip management...). I hope it helps.

I bought it for just 50 euros and I think it worth it (at least, it seems it has helped me to pass the Stage 2).

However, I was not very happy when I ended my test at NATS because they are very tough. Even being trained you find some difficulties doing them, so practice, practice and practice.

If you have any question, I may be able to answer as I have it yet fresh in my mind.
See ya !! and good luck to those who face new tests soon.