PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Next Financial crash looming?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2010, 10:39
alvega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time to go back in time and do some research. A good starting point would be the creation of the Federal Reserve Act in 1910 (Jeckill Island) and its implementation in Dec. 1913. Similar story with the Bank of England and any other central bank for that matter.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws". -Mayer Amschel (Bauer) Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply". -Nathan Mayer (Bauer) Rothschild

"I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world… no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men". -President Woodrow Wilson in 1913 after signing the Federal Reserve Act into law.

The crash is coming, this monetary system is finished. Look at Greece. Next on the line will be Portugal followed by Spain, Ireland, the UK (wait for the end of the elections) and then the US. The money printing frenzy, while giving the impression of a recovery will only make it worse. It's just worthless paper. Get rid of it while it's still (artificially) worth something, it won't last much longer. The Elliot Wave theorists and all the other trend manipulators are only there to lure everybody deeper into the money fraud. Trust them at your own peril.

Last edited by alvega; 5th May 2010 at 00:38.