PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st May 2010, 16:25
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This proposal has far too many loopholes. I will not even touch it.
Miss M, Reargunner,
I'm afraid you have very little choice. What are you going to do about it?
Most of the reps aren't available to negotiate, it's take it or leave it I'm afraid. The deal is done and I hold BASSA solely responsible for this.They had the opportunity to negotiate a better rate on the MTP but chose not to.
It's about choices Miss M, and sadly for all the crew community, BASSA made that choice for us and for all those who lost their Staff Travel. No point blaming BA or anyone else now( and I don't mean you personally).

And for the amount of crew who are going on about IFCE being a horrible place to work in, they need to look closer to home. I came to work during the strike and the intimidation I have suffered from strikers since the last strike is disgraceful and appalling.

Have a look at Bill Francis's Q&A yesterday, the answers are all there.
I personally feel a lot of strikers will do a U turn and accept the offer instead of supporting further industrial action. Going on strike is only going to make things far worse for all of us. Please, don't do it.

I'm BA cabin crew and the above are my personal views and not those of my employer.

PS:Reargunner, Most of us have seen the link you posted, it's been on other websites for some time.