PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Partner Private Jets
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 09:00
Lever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steph White, ex-CFO - now spending more time with the family

Board changes at Air PartnerBoard changes at Air Partner

The Board of Air Partner plc today announces that Steph White, Chief Financial Officer will stand down from the Board to pursue other interests from 31st July 2010.

Steph White, CFO, commented: “I have had a great time at Air Partner and have many happy memories, but after 27 years with the Group, I am looking forward to pursuing other interests and spending more time with my family.”

Aubrey Adams, Chairman, made the following comments: “Steph has been a long standing employee and Board member of Air Partner and her many years experience with the company have been greatly appreciated. We wish Steph every success in her new endeavours.”

Mark Briffa, Chief Executive Officer, said: “I have worked with Steph for many years at Air Partner, and appreciate the important role she has played in the company. Thanks to her hard work in the recent restructuring of the company, she has helped further position the business for future growth. We wish her well in the future.”

A search process to identify a new CFO is underway and a further announcement will be made in due course. Steph White will make herself available to the Group to facilitate a smooth transition to her successor.