PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 05:29
finestkind

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Mudrat well said.

If you’re not positive about something ask and if the info provided on here is contradictory or confusing, don’t bother with recruiting, contact someone who has been through the process recently

PJ

Oh dear, I guess you nom de plume sums it up.

Your reply to my reply to your reply who’s time to what time? Uncertain as to what a propionate response is regarding to giving a detailed response to “ I know beans and so don’t tell me about beans” would be”. Yeah I still raise to the bait when someone beats their chest on being an expert. Particularly when it’s pure conjecture.

I have yet to know of an individual that has been in the military that hasn’t been given a pointless exercise at some stage.

I’m pleased you find the side topic more interesting than the topic itself. I wonder why you bothered to post at all on said topic? Or would it be that you like causing dissention or have a need to be noticed . Cannot be bothered to view your other post to see if there may be some evidence to my statement.

Close to the bone absolutely. Already stated the dislike for hear-say/gossip. But due to your lack of response in regards to, area of expertise for the model exercise, becoming personal ( I do get a little worked up when some one implies things like pretending to be this or that about me) and being at BFTS I can only assume you are right as you are there and know the finer details. The WGCDR must be egotistical and the exercise is a waste of time and resources. Which is great info for the boys and girls going to flight screening.

Pointless?? Right. Nothing like a positive spin from an experienced military pilot to put fire in the belly of the of the newbies, or are you going to tell me you aren’t and have not been in the ADF?