PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 04:53
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick,

A remarkable statement! You say:

I get great enjoyment baiting people who do not even have the self confidence to openly talk about these important safety issues.
Dick, these people have no problems with talking about 'these important safety issues.' Your problem, IMHO, is that you can't answer legitimate questions. It doesn't matter, Dick, if this is an anonymous forum. The substance of the debate is fact, nothing more, nothing less - respond with fact and you will be given due respect; respond with obfuscation and, well...

As for 'baiting,' that's a hoot. I doubt anyone thinks you are capable of 'baiting' Dick. Your 'baiting,' in my opinion, is nothing more than a frustrated effort to discredit people who actually know what they are talking about.

Once again, I will keep it civil; but, in my opinion, you really don't cut the mustard as an 'aviation expert.'

Notwithstanding, Dick, I appreciate the opportunity to engage. I am taking Mrs Howabout to an Ethiopian restaurant this evening and have a few garden chores to do beforehand. I've timed it so we get back in time to watch the Reds. At least the second half.