PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 02:29
finestkind

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Quite correct. Flight screening was way after my time.

Just the same as, unless I have misread, you never did the model building thingy and the reason it is done, but obviously are an expert in this area.

I am so pleased that a friend of a friend of mine is a retired FJ pilot (quite a few in fact). As far as training what to do what with whom, do we wish to go into a history lesson where yesterdays enemies are today’s trading buddies.

As a ex QFI I do find it interesting to see how the system works and especially how the youngsters are perceiving it. I do not like here say and gossip and certainly do have contacts that can verify "facts" and not from the side you have been on but the examining side.

Once again a topic is being side tracked because someone doesn't like being disagreed with and it starts to become personal. I apologise if wrong but I do not believe I have alluded to any slur obvious or poorly masked about you. Maybe I am not interpreting your last post correctly? but to the best of my knowledge you don't know me and therefore know jack**** about my history. Who is pretending to be a retired FJ pilot? I really don't do any bombing missions, theoretical or otherwise. Perhaps I should state that you must be in situ at BFTS considering you know, the personalities, process and reasoning behind them. As such you must be a QFI at BFTS, at least, if not a board member at PSA.

I will continue to disagree with you on the value of what this topic is about, the model building exercise. You have your right to state that "it is a time consuming and stress raising exercise " delivered by an egotistical WGCDR for the purpose of providing pool rooms in the RSL with nice models. I have a right to say sorry sweetheart but I disagree.

It’s a shame that the topic cannot be stuck to.