PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yay! Skills Test Passed!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2002, 15:59
sennadog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yay! Skills Test Passed!

Finally, after seven months and 48 hours I've managed it. I took the Skills Test today and for some strange reason the CFI thinks I'm good enough to be given a PPL so I'm off to Gatwick on Monday armed with heaps of paperwork to see the CAA.

My flying was awful I have to say and apparently the CFI wondered what the problem was as I was huffing and puffing away as I made mistakes but I got there in the end!

Anyway, I've been looking forward to making this "Brag Post" for some time so forgive me whilst I indulge myself on a lovely sunny day. I've booked a lesson for next week as my PFL after take off was pretty dire and I'm not too happy about my PFLs anyway and as they say, you get your PPL and then you learn to fly. After that it's some Spin Training and then hopefully a holiday in California to get some more experience and hours.

To Evo , Hersham Boy and the rest of you on your PPL training keep enjoying yourselves and book your Skills Test soon and then maybe we can have a Class of 2002 get together.