PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone joined MALGUS?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2002, 15:42
GuinnessQueen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malgus Update?

With regards to MALGUS, I assume it went quiet because people have failed to get through at certain stages....myself included.

I didn't make it to the final interview, having done the second round of tests and upon receiving feedback, I realised I did 'nt do that badly (however, not good enough for the next stage).

The feedback was valuable, and having done the SHL tests before and therefore having a copy of the SHL skills profile, it would appear that they are looking for scores in the 70th percentile (on the normal distribution) upwards in all the tests.

To be fair, they did say at the second stage that they would be setting a very high criteria, presumabbly to limit the numbers for interview. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter about not getting through, disappointed definately. (But I did ace the other 5 exams I had that week )! It's a difficult one to know whether to advise people to go for it or not. No one likes to admit to being a mug, but I know for sure that if I had'nt had a go I would be sitting hear thinking 'what if...'

Malgus also stated in early June that they had selected two people to begin training (before the final stage had begun), but it would be interesting to hear from those who got to the final interview.

Hope this sheds some light on the matter.

GQ