PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2010, 10:01
jimmy780

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gavdarv

Are you at stage 3 then ???

Stage 3 consists of a quick group test, takes anout 30 mins in all. You then have an interview with 2 members of HR, this takes approx 1 and1/2 hours to 2 hours, depending on how much you talk. They will ask you a systematic set of questions (approx 60 in all ) 5 to 10 questions on each of the criteria mentioned on their website. The questions are like :- Tell me a situation where you worked well in a group ?? Then you will have leading questions on the back of this e.g What was your role in the group ?? What was the outcome ?? Where you successful ??. They way i believe you should prepare is think of 2 situations for each of the criteria and make bullett points about what happened in that situation. I believe there is nothing stopping you taking notes in, you normally are allowed notes in interviews.
I did stage 3 last year , so my memory may not recall exactly, hopefully someone who has done stage 3 more recently can correct me. I have stage 3 again on 26th May, if you haven't got to stage 3 yet i can report after this.
Good luck