PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian 2nd Interview
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2002, 12:47
FloatJockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

OK, I officially failed again.............
At least they have been nice till the end: they encourage me to reapply as soon as they advertise again. Better than "get lost for six to twelve months before showing us your face again, you loser"!

Congrats to the ones that made it! Don't leave PpruNe now that you got the job: many of us need your advice and help!

The others... well, I'm with you... together better than alone... let's drink over it for a night or two and we'll get over it!!

I also apologize with Maradona for not answering his topic earlier (a topic just for me, wu-huu! I'm famous! As well as broke and unemployed! Ugh!). Reason being: I relocated with Mr. FloatJockey to the north of New South Wales (ex-Impulse routes...) and the PC was in a box... sorry!).

Btw, 2 weeks ago I called MAM for Qantas domestic, got my registration number, then called Qantas to check for my visa (sub-class 820 spouse visa, first year) and I got told "Sorry, you need to be a permanent resident to allow you travelling from/to Australia, so you cannot participate, see you in two years, when you become permanent resident". My point is: if the job is DOMESTIC, what is the problem with having 2 years temporary residency??? I would not go outside the country for work anyway!! Who knows...

Gotta read 3 weeks of PPruNe topics, I'd better go!

Mrs. FloatJockey (The "Loser")