PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2010, 13:34
orangoat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cubes

Havent found out yet which patterns of the 11 (http://unfolding.apperceptual.com/figure2.gif). Cross is for sure. My advice, cut 6 squares out your notepad, scotch tape them and make the cross pattern. In each of the 6 sides, draw a random symbol, letter or anything really, just so as to know what each of the 6 sides have. Ideally 6 different symbols in each side. As you may see from the test materials you ve been sent. you can see the folded cube. you can see 3 sides, the front the upper and the right. Now try to fold the cross into a cube. Always choosing as reference the front side (not the upper or right) you will observe that the others squares that are being folded in order to give you the cube, depending how far they are from your front side they will rotate 90,180,270 and 360 degrees when they attach their "new" side. Before posting that, I have gone through it, and literally it doesnt make any sense....but cut the squares, tape them, draw the symbols in each side spend 10 minutes, and read the thread once more. Let me know if that worked.