PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hydraulics B757
Thread: Hydraulics B757
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2010, 20:32
zorsan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hydraulics B757

Good morning.
After reading(and as I expected) some more questions come to me.

prober:

1-perfectly understood.Thank you
2-Same.Thank you.
10-Excellent,I ll have a look.Honestly,I never though about looking at the Stab trim QRH.Thank you.Will do.

and you had complete fluid loss no no L HYD and no PTUo alternate everything?busy day...

Piper 19:

7-Sorry,I m very bad on electrics.Then the Center ones take from L AC and R AC?but nothing on SB AC Bus?what I m trying to find out is what happens with the Hyd Pumps when if you start loosing electrical Source.The Hyd engine punps work when engines running,but what about C1 and C2 if you loose AC?
And very interesting:could you explain why C2 cannot work normally when C1 is running?is that the same reason why C2 is the coosen one for load shed on engine start?

8-Excellent.Thank you.
9-Impossible to be more precise.Thanks
11-Excellent.Thank you.But then when they say that you have Normal,Alternate,Reserve and Accumulator Pressure Brakes,what s the difference between Reserve and Accumulator?I mean:in normal operation,normal brakes for R.Ok.If R fail,we have alternate(from L) and everything available except that no Autobrake abd laterally paired Anti-skid.But then if Normal and reserve brakes fail,what do we have?reserve Brakes?that is just the accumulator fluid?so Reserve and accumulator is exactly the same?
12-Thank you
13.Thank you.I expected much more fluid.6.6 Gal in L or C,and each eng pump is moving 37 Gal/min?so all the fluid circulates almost 6 times per minute,every 10 seconds?

And again thank you so much.reading answers makes think and that s how we little by little become better pilots so thank you