PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business class EU-US - Which airline?
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2010, 18:29
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't select the cheapest

would be my recommendation. It is invariably KLM and following a very unpleasant experience a few years ago on an ancient 'combi' B747. Surely crew, terribly uncomfortable seat, having to have main-deck cargo offloaded before they would open the doors, etc I avoid them like the plague.

I also avoid BA, despite them having the best seats. Their OTP is pretty bad (in my experience), T5 is a pain and connecting to any other Terminal is even worse, and their treatment of premium passengers is bad. They really don't give a about their best paying customers. Their service is inconsistent at the best of times, which is not now. (Avoid LHR-IAD flights unless you are a masochist.)

You don't say where in Europe, but I would pick the European national carrier who likely will fly non-stop; followed by CO, if they also fly non-stop; followed by any European Star carrier's connecting service; followed by AF's connecting service.

Last edited by ExXB; 26th Apr 2010 at 18:52. Reason: I meant any European Star carriers, rather than ANY Star carrier