PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2010 Jersey International Air Rally
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2010, 13:43
Flying Boat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Only 2 days to go and Lessay & Fuel

Hello Everyone,

If you are still pondering whether to attend or not, you only have 2 days left to guarantee accommodation in the Pomme d’Or Hotel.

As previously mentioned; soon we will be sending the programmes and times for each competitor; the competitions will be fun and could produce some interesting results.

I have a small update for you all:

Lessay has advised us there will be AVGAS available if you need it, €1.95, they will accept cash or major credit cards.

For those of you reading that have NPPLs, unfortunately you cannot fly into France, but you can attend the rally.
You would miss the first 4 competitions in and over France, but you can compete in the arrival time at Jersey’s South East Corner and the Safety and Airmanship Competition as well as the other fun competitions.

If you want to attend the rally, but arrange your own accommodation we do have the basic package, where you can take part in all the events, but stay where you prefer.

Download our application form with full details from here:

Jersey Aero Club - 2010 Rally Entry Form

A good source of accommodation on Jersey can be found here:

Jersey.com - Accommodation

For those of you flying from the UK, don’t forget your tax drawback on fuel and VAT free fuel in Jersey, for the return journey.

If you need more information, read my previous posts, most information is there; otherwise ask me either on this forum of PM.

FB