PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2010, 11:51
OZBUSDRIVER

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Gosh.....maybe I will take my bat and ball and retire to a more friendlier sandpit....NOT LIKELY...

Where do you guys get off? So now its play the man time...you have lost your argument so badly...to a lowly PPL that you must play the man????
If there is any one else (ATPL/ATC/PPL/RAAus or whatever) out there who wishes to say my small contribution is wrong either factually or whatever, say so and I will retire.

I can see where class E is heading, it didn't work Nov03 and will not work now. Until surveillance is put into place ala the US then class E linked to the tower or controlled by centre is..as others and myself have said..will fail- UNSAFE. Every study of ANY tower airspace with C over D do NOT recommend a change to E...why is that?

Francis, you know me VERY WELL. I study hard and I do not offer opinion lightly. Just because I have used a few pages of one logbook means nothing in this argument. If the case is flawed, it's FLAWED. No amount of cross-argument on what other countries do with their airspace matters to anything.

The movement figures are available..Broome needs a tower according to the formula..what the likes of Broome does not need is a class E experiment.

No E without Surveillance!

I am a simple man. Show me a reference that says it is safe to have uncontrolled VFR mixing with IFR in controlled airspace.