PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - P2F Cancer of Aviation (merged)/ petitions.
Old 26th Apr 2010, 09:01
flyhelico

Location: >>>My profile has been hacked by a stupid 20 yo moderator<<<...somewhere where people don't speak english! don't point at my mistakes unless you are at ICAO level 7.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have already offers where people ask me to pay 50'000$ for 500 hours on the 320.(these suckers want use my license and my rating, f...them!!!!!!!!!! flying for little money, ok! but pay to fly, nowayyyyy!)

I just have to sign up and make a cheque, and maybe I fly an airbus in 1-2 months.

I don't play the smartest guy here, because I know where I will be in 6 months. I will be kicked out with my 500 h and everybody will laugh at me.

I will have lost my 50'000$ and I will have to compete with guys who have 50'000 $ to pay a P2F scheme.

so I am stuck in a new catch 22. more experience you have, less chance you will get a job!
we can not really blame guys like 767ER. He is young, has no life experience with 20 yo, and a few hours. I understand his excitement to fly a big plane!

I just wish him good luck, I hope when he fall back with a resignation letter stick in his butt, someone will bring him a pillow.

in this job , you need a good backup, and a bullet-jacket against these money suckers of p2F!