PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Apr 2010, 06:06
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know where your coming from but
And why senior guys like you simply accept this without even saying a word?
what exactly do you think you can do about it around here. if you have been here any amount of time you will realize that being invisable and under the radar it the best way to have longevity here. Once you have that target on your back you will have it much worse than normal. and normal is bad enough. In the end I could care less, give me the jet and let me go, then pay me afterward and the rest disapears when I go home.
Most of the people that joyned the company last 2 years will catch the first occasion to go elsewhere if things remain unchanged.
not just the past 2 years mate.. the past 10.. it's always been that way.. the staff numbers on new joiner ID's are 30,000 higher than mine.. thats allot of people. even with the seperation from 9000 to 18000
can they survive to this way of ruling?
like i've said so many times before.. it's nothing new. it has always been this way and we have always been hiring and a high rate and have always seen aircraft come 1 per month for years and years, and I've seen hundreds come and just as many go.. do you really think it will change, once you realize it will NOT, then you will be another one to go and 2 more at the door to take your place, who will also leave .. round and round we go.. good job I dont get dizzy that easily

I just put up and shut up, get what I can out of the place and go when I feel it's time. this is NOT a career airline and never will be.

Poisoned by Compromise
Krunch