PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2010, 23:07
sk8erboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Over the years I have read your posts NSF and respected them fully, even when I have wondered what on earth is going on at EZY. They are always rational, coherent and most of all fair.
BUT
He is one of those Parc 'losers' who were taken on under 'dire' conditions. He now has the promise of a full time contract with easyJet - in the current climate that is not bad. He will not be on a brilliant deal, but it will be a whole lot better than working for Vietnam Airlines or similar.
makes you sound like an apologist for a very poor offering from your employers. I can't be bothered looking through your past posts and won't insult you by doing so. However I'm sure in the past you have proffered the view that hourly paid contracts are a piss take, especially for type rated, experienced guys. A view I agree with. Low houred P2F monkeys I don't give a damn for. In my opinion they reap what they sow. But guys who entered and served in this profession long before rich brats started ruining it for us I think deserve better. maybe you have been brainwashed by the Orange machine. I hope not. But as a Balpa CC member, albeit on a much smaller scale, I am disappointed by your views.

Best Regards