PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2010, 16:56
ranger07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Further to Brainless Egos (BASSA &/or Unite?)

So, seems BASSA/UNITE continue to show such arrogance. We hear of extraordinary selfless acts of humanity towards stranded passengers from many. When UNITE/BASSA are asked to show such compassion, we get the answer that we have now come to expect.
I truly believe that all these years of militancy and, more to the point, the past acts of holding the company to ransom, remain a nebulous judgement to all that's compasionate and moral. They,the militants, unlike the rest of us mere mortals, will never adapt to change.
I wonder if they really are aware of the anger amongst the rest of the workforce.
The workforce that has had to adapt, have gone the extra mile and 'worked for free' amongst many other examples in order for our airline to survive.
Yes, as I'm typing, I'm becoming angry. Angry towards those who believe that they have the right to undo OUR hard work, have the right to jeopardize our careers. I have worked dammed hard to get where I am, like many. And, as I have noted that some of them have posted on certain websites that they'd rather the company 'went down' than to accept inferior offers. They are totally deluded if they think that any airline will employ them as cabin crew. NO WAY.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that more volunteers will be trained up and make them irrelevant. I, amongst others are ready and willing to help.
Right will prevail!.